Saturday, March 3, 2012

Unicorn Poop

I know this is not a "stampin" post, but it is a creation our Dad found and requested Adrienne and I make... so, without further ado here it is:
UNICORN POOP!
 We told the lady at the bakery supply store about the purpose of our visit in getting 'disco dust' and she was so excited and asked us to bring in one of our creations for display... As she had never heard about unicorn poop before, I told her to Google it.  When we brought in this little beauty she told us she had been telling everyone about it and another lady had decided to make some of her own also.  She put our creation in the focal point of all the other displays she had.  It looked so awesome!
For our display we even used edible grass.  Now for some reason I feel like I should be prancing around the neighborhood leaving these cuties on every one's doorstep, but I have more important things to do right now.  But, can you imagine opening your front door to this?  I would just die!
While we had our happy cookie dough going we decided it would be super cute to make a plain rainbow version:
I love it!
Here's to hoping spring is coming soon, and Happy Hunting... for unicorns and their pretty poop.

No comments:

Post a Comment