Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Valentine's Day

This year I made valentines for my Mom to send to her grand-kids (aka: my nieces and nephews).  I had so much fun making these, and it was great to have Adrienne's help too.  I think love is one of my favorite subjects for making cards, which is unfortunate since my love life is non-existent... But that's okay because there are still a lot of people who love me, and I love them!  I made two cards for nieces and three for nephews. I have a few more nieces, but they aren't really old enough to care yet... so in the coming years I will be making more (not to mention my hopes to make one for a certain "special someone" someday).

So, here are the girls':
The big heart is my Mom aka Grammie and the little heart is Greta
Inside it says: " I love you bunches" for Zelda
And here are the boys':
For Ben
Grammie and Jack
Inside it says: "Means 'I Love You' in Dinosaur" for John
And here are a couple extras:

No comments:

Post a Comment