Saturday, December 3, 2011

Muffin Tin Advent

At our church's craft day, one of the projects instructed by Dawn the magnificent was a clever advent calendar made from a mini-muffin tin. I thought it was adorable, and we decided to make two as gifts for my brothers' families out in California. I wasn't able to get any done at the church, but thankfully we have all the necessary equipment at home. I love how it turned out:
We included treats (M&Ms) and activity ideas with which they could fill the cups. There are some really good Christmas activities inside! Of course, I whipped up some cards to send too:
O was really excited about giving these to her cousins. Here she is saying "Ta-Da":
Hopefully they enjoy them as much as we enjoyed making them!

1 comment:

  1. Ooh..how festive!! I love the TaDa Moment!! Did you make one for yourselves? What did you fill it up with?

    ReplyDelete