Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thankful (PMSMO6) Adrienne

I always need a thank you card, so I was really happy to hear that this month's challenge was to make a thankful card. I just got a fun package in the mail from my Aunt Debbie, so I knew exactly for whom I was making this card. She is trendy, into animal prints (like me!) and her favorite colors are teals/rich blues.I like how it turned out, and I hope she does too!
I realized after I designed the card that I didn't have any PMS "thankful" sentiments, so I just used this one. I like how the flowers on the ends tie in with the Moody for Dragonflies.

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful job, Adrienne! :) I love how the sentiment matches her flowers, like you said. And I love it when you can personalize a card for the recipient like that - your aunt is sure to love it! Good to see you joining the Makeover Challenge again. :)

    ReplyDelete